Thursday, September 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Tyler!


Tyler turned 32 on Sunday! Apparently everyone was worried about his weight because he was showered with food :) Mammy made him a pecan pie, an apple pie and rice crispy treats (most of which I ate). His boss's mom made him a hershey pie and Zasie brought him his favorite chips and drink. He bought himself some yummy stakes and I made his favorite dip. He has wanted comfy black dress shoes for a year now and hasn't made it to the mall to buy them. For his birthday I bought four pairs, brought them home, let them try them on and then returned the three he didn't want. Kathryn gave him a BIG KISS and a HUGE smile. She is smiling all the time and definately loves her daddy. Happy Birthday!

For lunch we went to Tyler's favorite spot - Tazikis and had lunch with Shaun, Meg and Hayes. Here are some pics of Hayes and Kathryn.


1 comment: