Saturday, September 4, 2010

A Few Favorite Things

#1 - Herself! She loves to look at herself in the mirror. She oos and coos and obviously really likes what she sees in the mirror.




#2 - Her lamb chair! She is always happy if she is in it! It vibrates and I think she really likes the lambs wool around her face.


There are a few things Kathryn LOVES!

#3 - Her Summer Swaddle blankets! Her dad is the best swaddler and as soon as she is wrapped up, she's happy and ready for sleep.






#4 - Her swing! She doesn't really like it when she's ready to play, but it settles her and keeps her asleep in the mornings when I am trying to get another hour of sleep or when I am trying to get a shower.




#5 - Last but NOT least - PASSY! We have 7 and need all of them :) She always has one in her mouth. She is definately soothed by it, but she also likes to chew on it and just have it in her mouth. She even relaxes in the bath with "Passy".

1 comment:

  1. Looks like in the first picture she is raising her hand to say, "War Eagle" or "Go Dawgs" or "I am Papa's girl". I really think it is the latter. Papa

    ReplyDelete