Saturday, September 4, 2010

6 Weeks

Thursday Kathryn was 6 weeks old. She weighs about 8 lbs and 10 oz and is still about 21 inches long. Maybe 21 1/4. She continues to be a great baby!!

We are on a good schedule and she now only wakes up once in a 12 hour stretch. Here's our schedule.
8:00 - Wake up!
8:45 - We play. Here's a clip of her playing with her bunny and listening to hymns.

9:30 - We go for a walk. She usually sleeps the whole hour. I jump in the shower and pray she stays asleep. I'm usually not that lucky, but as long as I am clean we are good.
11:30/12:00 -She eats again.
1:00 - She naps :) And usually a good one! Yesterday I washed and folded 3 loads of clothes, cleaned bottles, strightened the house and changed the sheets on the bed. 4:00 - She wakes up and eats again. Here is a video of her waking up and stretching.
Alot of times she doesn't go back to sleep, but sometimes about
6:00 she gets fussy and catnaps.
7:30/8:00 - She eats again. We take a bath.

We read our books.
9:00/9:30 - She goes to bed. She usually wakes once between 2:30 and 4:30! What a great baby!!

1 comment: