Sunday, July 11, 2010
Week 37
My 37 week appointment proved to be one of my best. After waiting an hour, she was still measuring small, so I got an ultrasound. It was so neat to see her pretty face. The ultrasound tech thought she was about 5 1/2 pounds, so if she stays snug a couple of more weeks she should be a nice 6 pound baby. Everything looked good though. My fluids could have been more and maybe they would have been, but I slept unitl right before my appointment and had been there over an hour with nothing to drink by the time I got the ultrasound, so...yes, if I had anything to drink that morning and not already been to the bathroom three times while I was there, my fluids may have been more! Tyler was very disappointed he wasn't there and wanted me to bring him the picture. Even though I've shown him a 100 times where her eyes, nose and mouth are he still can't see anything. No one else can either. My dad's resonse was "where is she?" I guess only a mother can think a fuzzy black and white blob is beautiful! Sorry no electronic pics. You have to bring your own CD and since I wasn't expecting it, I didn't have one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment