Thursday we went to the hospial at 6:30 for an induction. I progressed really well and started pushing about 2:00. I pushed for 2 hours, but made little progress because she was not coming down straight. The doctor recommended a C-Section and due to others having thier C-section at that time, she was born at 6:00 p.m. She weighed 6 pounds and 13 ounces. She was 20 and 3/4 inches long. Here are some of the first pictures. I promise to post more soon!!
We want to come meet sweet Kathryn and bring dinner!! Soon! She is precious-congratulations!! Hope you are feeling good. Are you checking your school account? I'll email you. So happy for you and Tyler!!
We want to come meet sweet Kathryn and bring dinner!! Soon! She is precious-congratulations!! Hope you are feeling good. Are you checking your school account? I'll email you. So happy for you and Tyler!!
ReplyDelete