Saturday, March 17, 2012

Big Sister

Many people have asked how Kathryn did when she met Julia Elizabeth and to tell you the truth, uninterested would be the word I would use to describe her! She brought her in a gift and really liked her gift from Julia Elizabeth. Earlier, I asked Kathryn what she wanted to give "Lizzy" and she said passi, so we let her get two passies for her and together we put them in a bag. I also had a little lamb and we decided "Lizzy" needed a lambie too (one of the MANY things Kathryn sleeps with in her bed). Julia Elizabeth's gift to her consisted of books, a bracelet that said Big Sister, and some suckers that said big sister. I've already posted this picture, but as you can see, the sucker was WAY better than the little sister.


That night she came back and again, other things were way better than a baby. She immediately wanted my smoothie and to drink from my big cup of water. The baby...definately not as cool.




Before she left for Mississippi, she came to the hospital again to say good-bye and here is a picture before she left. She comes home tomorrow and I have a feeling, neither of their lives will ever be the same. (And in a good way!)

No comments:

Post a Comment