This is probably my last time to post about JUST Kathryn. Maybe I'll get another one in this weekend, but I figured while I had a minute, I would document 19 months.
Kathryn has loved the warm weather and longs to be outside in her bare feet. She can now say many three word phrases, chooses her breakfast, lunch and sometimes dinner menu. Her favorite thing is to have a "snack" so I have to really watch that. She has shown more of an interest in her kitchen and even made me a "cake" today. She stirred it and put it in the oven!! She then took it out and brought it to me. She would read all day long if I let her and TODAY, she even told me about her day at school in one-two word phrases. On the way home she said, "Virginia hold me." (I am assuming Mrs. Virginia held her.) She told me diaper. (Again, assuming Mrs. Virginia changed her diaper.) She then said cracker, gummies, and snack. (To which I replied, "oh, Mrs. Virginia gave you crackers, gummies and a snack at school") Later swinging she said, "Jane, boo boo." (I interpreted that Mrs. Jane got a boo boo today at school.) She nodded. We have not shown any new signs of potty training and I don't think we'll work on that any time soon. We talk about Julia Elizabeth a lot and she really makes no comment. I truly don't think she gets it. She will put her head on my stomach at times and if we ask her her sister's name she says, "Lizzy." We may never have a Julia Elizabeth at the house! We are really anticipating Monday and hoping this weekend will be productive and FUN for Kathryn. Maybe I'll get some good pictures of our last weekend as a family of THREE! What a joy this is going to be!
No comments:
Post a Comment