Friday, June 10, 2011

Where Have We Been?

Well...on May 10th our world was turned upside down! Tyler and I decided to accept a Dean's position at Auburn University Montgomery and move to Montgomery. The weekend before Tyler and I spent the weekend there, looked at houses, and decided it was a great move for our family.

Click here to read more:
http://blog.al.com/montgomery/2011/05/aum_hires_new_dean_of_admissio.html

We immediately put our house on the market and started organizing, cleaning, an doing a little packing (only to declutter).

I packed my school room and we started saying good-bye! We've had parties at my school, at BSC, and some fun dinners with friends. This is a picture of Hayes and Kathryn. We shared a Memorial Day dinner with them.



And in June...We've been to Auburn, after passing through Montgomery to look for houses. We've been in Mississippi to celebrate Mammy and Papa's birthday.


I've decorated for KidLife (VBS) at Dawson, and taught VBS this week. And now...I sit on my bed with all bags packed to head to the beach tomorrow, but before I go...

9 months and 10 months





Kathryn had three teeth at 9 months 6 by 10 months and she recently added two more for a total of 8 teeth!!


She started taking steps the first week of June.

She continues to love to read, swing, ride in her stroller, get pushed in her car, and talk. She babbles a lot and regularly says Mama and Dada. Recently we've thought she's said Katie, hi, quack (for the duck in the tub), and Papa! None were very clear and she hasn't necessarily done it again. Speaking of Katie, she loves the dog and I have a precious picture of her and the dog begging Mammy for a "treat", but it is not on my camera, so it'll have to be added later.

She can stand for about two seconds, but she immediately falls to her bottom pretty quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment