



She LOVES fruit and will eat as much as I will give her. She continues to eat vegetables out of a jar, but won't each any that I put out for her to eat. She loves to have a spoon in her hand, but doesn't use it at all. She drinks from (one kind) of sippy cup and barely uses her bottle, though when the sippy cup is dirty, she trots around with her bottle HANGING from her mouth. Her FAVORITE cup is my big turvis tumbler with a straw in it. She couldn't be happier than sitting on my hip sipping from that straw. She still loves to swing and read. Just yesterday she discovered a pen, which reminds me I think she will be left handed. She mostly picks up snacks with her left hand and when she was trying to use the pen she used her left hand. Her favorite thing of the summer has been the pool. She can't get enough of water.
No comments:
Post a Comment