Thursday, June 28, 2012

3 Months


Julia Elizabeth continues to be a VERY good baby. She is cooing lots and has found this new shrill scream. When she does it, she looks up and smiles, like "did you hear that?" Sleeping continues to come easy for her. She goes to bed about 8:00 and wakes about 8:00 with one feeding inbetween at about 4:00. She naps around 9:30, 1:00, and 5:30 for  a little rest before bedtime. Nursing is slowing down and I now suppliment at lunch and at 5:00, but I think after this month we may go to all bottles. Her favorite toy is her bouncy seat. The frog has her eye and she just smiles at it and cooes. Kathryn is her love though she smiles at Tyler and me everytime we pick her up. She holds her head up, but HATES tummy time and I am bad at making her do it. I think she needs lots of practice! Maybe next month - I just can't stand for her to cry!

No comments:

Post a Comment