Tuesday, February 7, 2012

18 Months


Kathryn is a year and a half and I wonder all of the time, "where did the time go?"
Height: 34 1/2 inches (Top 5%)
Weight: 25 pounds (55%)
Head Circumference: 19 1/4 (95%)

She loves Minnie, Barney, and has found a new love in Pooh.
She constantly asks to read books and even has lots memorized. She certainly doesn't read the whole book, but knows animals or sounds on each page and can bring the book and tell me the name of it too. Her favorites are Brown Bear, Barnyard Dance, My Mommy and I and My Daddy and I.
Her favorite foods are chickens (chicken fingers), gummies, blueberries, oatmeal, pb&J, and peanut butter crackers.
Her favorite things to do at home are ride in her red car, play in her tent, cook in her kitchen, push her baby in the stroller, and listen to some kind of music. Music has to be playing ALL the time. She will have toys that sing going in EVERY room of the house. Just recently she has shown in putting puzzles together and can complete the three we have.
In the last two months she is really anxious about me leaving her. She cries everywhere I leave her! Hopefully this will end soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment