Saturday, February 19, 2011

7 Months

Kathryn turns 7 months this Tuesday. It seems like time is flying by.

She is a pro at sitting up.
She has two bottom teeth.
She loves to eat oatmeal, sweet potoes, squash, and fruit.
She loves to eat crackers for a snack.
She can't crawl, but she likes to try. It looks more like swimming than crawling.
She loves to go strolling.
She continues to be a good sleeper, sleeping through the night (12 hours) and getting in her bed with smiles.
She drinks about 6 ounces of milk and eats breakfast and dinner.
She LOVES to read and her favorites right now are Brown, Brown Bear and Hush Little Baby.





2 comments:

  1. The cutest pictures, Betsey!!! It is hard to believe she and Sally Sharp are 7 months old, isn't it? I hope they can visit each other over Spring Break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betsey and Tyler...she is BEAUTIFUL!! I just found your blog and love all of the posts! Hopefully I will get to meet your sweet little girl soon.

    ReplyDelete