Kathryn continues to grow and change all the time. Her two favorite toys these days are her playmat and her bouncy chair. The playmat has a hut that lights up and plays music. She can literally sit there for almost thirty minutes, watch the lights and talk to the monkey that hangs above her. I think it is funny she doesn't pay any attention to the other toys - only the monkey.

The bouncy chair has three toys that she can see. Occassionly she bats them by accident, but what is really funny is her talking to them. She also REALLY likes the frog to play music. Sometimes she'll whine until I come and pull the string again. Too funny! She also still loves her swing. We have been trying for two weeks to get her to sleep in her bed, but since I haven't had much sleep in these two weeks I am about to think she can sleep in her swing as long as she wants. A happy baby = a happy mommy!
She is SOO Cute!!
ReplyDelete